ace (plural aces)
- A unit; a single point or spot on a card or die; the card or die face so marked.
- the ace of diamonds
- A very small quantity or degree; a particle; an atom; a jot.
- I"ll not wag an ace further. - Dryden
- (tennis) A point made without the opponent hitting the ball.
- An expert at anything.
- (baseball) The best pitcher on the team
- (golf) A hole in one.
- pass with flying colours
3 letters in word "ace": A C E.
No anagrams for ace found in this word list.
Words found within ace: